20 Jul 2011
You've just discovered a blog full of information related to commuting and driving directions in Metro Manila and some parts of Luzon. Whether you are a resident of Metro Manila or a newly arrived individual from the province, a foreign tourist or a balikbayan, a travelling salesman or a student, this blog site is one of a must haves ready anytime at your disposal. This is your ultimate tool to learn how to get to your destination in our National Capital Region. Posted here are detailed routes and directions to both major destinations and regular places such as streets and buildings in Makati Central Business District and Ortigas Center and other parts of the metropolis. Please visit our About page here.
As you can see, this blog is regularly updated. So, it would be to your great advantage to be always informed of new places that have just been given routes and directions. In the line of my duty as direction blogger, I am offering you FREE alerts every time a new direction guide to a particular place is added. Remember, it's not only directions and routes this blog is all about. There are also posts on alternative routes among other relevant things that you should know always. One example is our series on Quezon Avenue and Araneta Avenue Underpass Construction Project Alternate Routes. You can start the series here. Another series of utmost importance is about PNR Bicol Express Train, with an interesting sequel you can read here. Another article worth reading is the post about NAIA Shuttle that gives passengers the most convenient and fastest way to get to NAIA Terminals 1,2 and 3, you can read it here later. There's a whole lot of information on moving around places that you shouldn't miss out.
So, if you want to receive our FREE alerts, click one or all of the following:
- Subscribe to Directions on Web by Email
Reminder: You need to verify your email address by clicking the link sent to your email address by Feedburner to activate your email subscription, otherwise, you will not receive my FREE alerts.
- Follow Directions on Web in Twitter.
- Make DirectionsOnWeb your home page in Google Chrome
- Make DirectionsOnweb your home page in Firefox
- Make DirectionsOnWeb your home page in Internet Explorer
- Follow Directions on Web in Facebook
- In your chrome browser window, click the wrench icon (lyabe) located in the upper right hand corner of your browser window.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Select and click Options.
- Another window will open just like the one in the photo below. In the middle of the window is the Home Page section. Select Open this page, delete the URL currently written on the box next to Open this page if there is any.
- Enter or type http://directionsonweb.blogspot.com inside the box beside Open this page. Important tip: To avoid wrong spelling, you may copy Directions On Web URL and paste it there.
- Close the window. It's automatically saved. Open another browser window. It should open DirectionsOnWeb.
- Click the word "Firefox" located in the upper left hand corner of your browser. See photo.
- A drop-down menu will appear. Click Option.
- In the dialog box that will open, select Show my homepage beside the choice label When Firefox starts. And then beside the words Home Page, delete the current URL and write http://directionsonweb.blogspot.com
Important reminder: Please make sure of the spelling to avoid error. To make sure, just copy Directions On Web URL and paste it there.
- Click "Ok"
- Open http://directionsonweb.blogspot.com in your browser window.
- Click the arrow down beside your Home button.
- A dialog box will open. Click Add or Change Home Page.
- In the next dialog box, choose Use this webpage as your only home page.
- Click "Yes" button.
Share |Print this article