1 Apr 2012
A lot of commuters are headed to their respective home provinces these days for the Observance of Lent. One of major destinations during Easter Season is Bicol Region. That's why I did checked on the status of PNR Bicol Express Train service to give readers an update on whether there are new stations that had opened or train commuters still need to board the train down to Naga City and take another route to their final destination such as Albay.
|PNR Bicol Express Train opens Ligao Station in Albay|
Here are important things you should know on Philippine National Railways train service to Bicol:
- PNR has just opened Ligao City Station in Albay.
- You have two choices of trains to board bound for Ligao: Aircon and Ordinary. (No Sleeper Coaches)
- Fare of Aircon Train bound for Ligao costs Php 717 while Ordinary is Php 344.
- Aircon Train bound for Ligao is scheduled on M-W-F (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) while Ordinary Train is available on S-T-Th (Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday).
- Train bound for Ligao leaves PNR Tutuban Terminal at 8:30 pm and scheduled to arrive in Ligao Station at 7 am the following day.
- PNR Bicol Express Train (Reclining Aircon & Sleeper Coach) bound for Naga City leaves Tutuban at 6:30 pm daily and scheduled to arrive in Naga City at 4:30 am.
- Fare Rates of Bicol Express Train bound for Naga are as follow: Sleeper Coach - Php 665, Reclining Seat - Php 548.
- If you prefer an ordinary train in going to Naga City, take PNR Train bound for Ligao and alight once it stop in Naga Station.
If you have other questions, kindly go to previous posts on PNR Bicol Express Train and read comments from other readers below them, just click the URLs below:
Bicol Express Train Fare Rate And Schedules
Travel To Bicol From Tutuban to Naga Via Bicol Express
To Manila From Naga On-Board Sleeper PNR Bicol Express
Share |Print this article