4 Feb 2013
After my snack, I went inside the terminal and there the two buses are, as usual, being filled with passengers. I got on the bus and soon a conductor collected Php 20 fare.
What Are The Changes Then?
There are just some major changes on the way the bus operates. Here they are:
2. For passengers from T-3 to MRT/LRT Stations in Taft: No more buses bound for Taft from bus bays inside Terminal 3. But you can still ride the bus to Taft. You just need to walk from arrival exit to the
Things To Remember
1. Don't be impatient while waiting the bus at
2. The bus from
3. If you're in a hurry to get to your destination in Metro Manila upon your arrival, don't take the bus. But if you are a budget traveler, still this bus is the most convenient yet economical transport from T-3 to train stations at Pasay Rotunda. Not to mention safe.
4. If you are a flying passengers and want to use this bus from MRT/LRT, you must allocate ample time allowance so that you don't get late on departure time.
5. If you don't want to walk from Arrival Exit, you can also ride the NAIA Shuttle bus bound for NAIA terminals 1, 2, and 4 which is just outside Arrival Exit. If you choose this, you will be dropped off at Petron Station where you will ride a jeepney bound for Pasay Rotunda. This is just an alternative. But if I will be asked, the bus from
Share |Print this article