25 Apr 2012

Wilson - Greenhills Jeepney Route

  • 25 Apr 2012
  • Lagalag


  • This multi-cab turned jeepney that plies the route of McDonald's Wilson - Unimart Greenhills Shopping Center and Vice versa has been a great help for me in going home via Resort World Manila free shuttle service which is exclusive for members of Resort World Manila by virtue of a membership card that you can avail from their concierge at Newport City. You see RWM shuttle vans have fixed schedule of departure from Newport to specific destinations.

    I wanted to leave Resort World at past 4 pm. But the available shuttle van scheduled to leave at 4:30 pm was headed to McDonald's Wilson, an area I've been passing through on wheels but haven't set my foot into. Still I decided to board the air-conditioned van from Newport City. As soon as I alighted at Wilson I saw the terminal of these multi-cabs with their routes painted on the vehicles' side.


    The public transport takes the whole stretch of Wilson all the way to Ortigas Ave where it makes left then turns right onto Club Filipino Ave and offloads passengers inside Greenhills Shopping Center Complex where passengers headed to McDonald's Wilson in turn will board the jeepney.

    The unloading area is near to the terminal of another jeepney bound for EDSA MRT-3 Santolan Station in which I boarded the train bound for North. It was a breeze for me. The shuttle left Newport exactly at 4:30 pm and at 5:15 pm I was already in Greenhills.

    I recommended this route to other members of Resort World Manila who might need to leave Newport City at 4:30 pm.



    0 Responses to “Wilson - Greenhills Jeepney Route”

    Post a Comment


    TOP